Created: Thursday, 26 March 2020 10:55
Coronavirus: Financial Aid for the Self-Employed
The government has today announced grant's available for the self employed (Sole Traders/Partnerships).
- Grants are based on 80% of the average of your 3 years net profits to 05/04/2019.
- Grants are only available to those with profits under £50,000.
- Self employed income must be your main source of income and therefore more than 50%.
- Grants are capped to a maximum of £2,500 per month.
- HMRC will directly contact people applicable.
- The grants will be available in June
Note - At this point in time no information has been given on individuals trading through Ltd Companies in regards to dividends or individuals who have recently become self employed.